Tuesday 22 September 2009

4/52

On Monday I went for my checkup. Not a lot to say, the Dr (didn't see the consultant) didn't say much and I wasn't there long. I did see my x-rays though, so that was good. The screw's a lot longer than I expected. If I take a memory stick with me next time I see the Dr/Mr then I can get a copy.

Today I had physio. The brace was unlocked to it's full range. Which is a nice change from being set at 90!

I also had a go on an exercise bike. That was really good, great to be doing some proper leg work. I'll be ordering a turbo trainer shortly and spinning on the Kona very soon. I'm excited at the though of doing some cardio work again.

Other than that I'm still walking and doing my other exercised. I just about have my walking pace back again. I marched home from the chippy the other night taking about 10 minutes to cover a bit over 1km. I'm glad about that, I've been getting bored shuffling about taking ages getting anywhere.

Roll on another 2 weeks until this brace comes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment