Friday 4 September 2009

2/52

It's the 2nd week after the op. This week I have:
  • Walked to work and back every day (except the Bank Holiday).
  • Walked to town and back a couple of times, and have coffee with my friends most days.
  • Taken photos of ducks and spiders.
  • Started my commissioned painting. I need to go to Guildford tomorrow and get lots of art supplies.
  • Had the dressings removed from the knee and had the ends of the stitches cut, nurse said it was healing nicely.
  • I can bend the leg to the full 90 with a bit of gravity assist (off the edge of the bed), and almost to 90 when I slide the heel up the bed.
So all in all, life is started back up again. I cant do sport at the moment, but I have my two arty hobbies back and I can walk about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment